Plumbing Services: Gas & Heating
Perthshire Premier Plumbing heating engineers are all Gas Safe registered. We have provided Gas and Heating services in the Perthshire area for more than 10 years and pride ourselves in being a friendly local company with many satisfied customers.
We provide an excellent service catering for all your gas appliance needs.
Our main area of expertise with gas and heating engineering is :
- Main Gas Services
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Service
- Boiler Repair
- Gas Fire Installation
- Gas Fire Service
- Cooker Installation
- Cooker Service
We can carry out Landlord Gas Safety Checks and issue CP12, Portable Appliance Test, Periodic Inspection reports for private landlords and letting agents and housing associations in and around Perth.
Whatever your Gas and Heating requirements are, Perthshire Premier Plumbing will be happy to receive your call. Give us a call on 01738 583887 or use our contact form.
Oil fired boiler manufacturers recommend that you have your boiler serviced annually. Servicing your boiler not only keeps it functioning correctly, an annual service will also ensure that no hazards to health arise from poor combustion such as odourless and toxic carbon monoxide [co] gas. Perthshire Premier Plumbing’s annual service will ensure that your boiler is running safely and efficiently for you.
An annual service will:
- Prolong the life of your boiler
- Optimise your boilers efficiency
- Lower your fuel bill by up to 30%
- Assist in preventing potential breakdowns
An annual service includes:
- Visual inspection of oil storage tank.
- Inspection of oil line, filter & fire valve.
- Inspection of flue pipe.
- Inspection & cleaning of combustion chamber.
- Inspection of seals (replace if required).
- Cleaning of photo cell.
- Inspection of electrodes (adjusted if required).
- Inspection of fan & motor.
- Change of oil nozzle (if required)
- Inspection of flexible oil line.
- Inspection of oil pump.
- Setting of oil pressure.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY CHECK.
- Smoke and pressure testing to identify cleanliness of combustion.
This is only a sample of and not the complete list of servicing procedures.